5. Beat the heat with a Cookies for Kids’ Cancer Bake Sale. Try poolside at a swim meet or community celebration. Take part in a summer arts or music festival with a fun bake sale. Celebrate July 4th with a red, white, and blue-themed event. And you don’t have to heat up the house to raise funds for pediatric cancer. Chocolate covered pretzels are year-round favorites and require zero baking.
4. Keep KIDS busy. School is out and kids need something fun and productive to keep their minds and hands active. Let your kids help you organize the event – make the signs, bake the cookies, and encourage supporters to give. Why not fill your time this summer with a fun, meaningful project that gets kids helping other kids?
3. Inspire others with your event. Throughout the summer, Cookies for Kids’ Cancer will post pictures of recent bake sales on Facebook for all our supporters to see. We’ll share tips and success from summer events while using photos to inspire others to get involved. Be a part of the fun and inspiration with your own event.
2. TREATS for summer Bake Sale hosts! Register and host your event, then send us your favorite photos for Facebook. During the weeks of July 4th, July 18th, August 1st, and August 15th, we’ll encourage all our supporters to “like” our summertime photos. At the end of each week, pictures with the most “likes” will receive fun gift packs from our friends at Glad to Give and Built NY. To participate, send your bake sale pictures to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. BECAUSE EVERY SINGLE DAY, KIDS ARE STILL FIGHTING CANCER. For as long as kids are fighting for their lives, we will be raising funds, one bake sale at a time. Join us as we raise funds for new, safer treatments for pediatric cancer to help all kids have the summer they deserve.
Thank you for supporting Cookies for Kids’ Cancer 365 days a year. Keep baking, keep fundraising, and keep fighting for all kids.