We’re excited to introduce “Team Good Cookies,” where individuals and groups can raise funds for Cookies for Kids’ Cancer while training for a race or athletic event. We encourage everyone, whether planning an event, training for an event, or if you’ve been thinking about running a race, to use this opportunity to make a difference while you do. Click here to learn more about Team Good Cookies and how you can join!
Here’s a sneak preview of a few events coming up this fall in support of Team Good Cookies:
Event: Iron Force Athletics All Out Against Cancer
- Location: Natick, MA (near Boston)
- Date: Sept. 7, 2013
- Time: 9 AM – 4 PM
- Details: Stay tuned for more details!
- Features: 5K & Hybrid Throwdown
Event: Plant City Good Cookie 5K
- Location: Plant City, FL (near Tampa)
- Date: Sept. 21, 2013
- Details: 5K, Bake Sale, Music, Raffle Prizes, and more!
- Click here for more information
Event: The Perfect 10
- Location: West Windsor, NJ
- Date: Oct. 13, 2013
- Details: No boys allowed – This one is for the ladies!
- Features: 10 mile race, 5K, and 1-mile “Daughter Dash” (ages 5-13)
Event: Indianapolis Monumental Marathon
- Location: Indianapolis, IN
- Date: Nov. 2, 2013
- Details: Indiana’s largest & fastest marathon
- Features: Boston Qualifying Monumental Marathon, Half Marathon, 5K, and Kids’ Fun Run